Thursday, January 6, 2011

Filming Post Three

Over the holidays I have managed to film certain scenes however there were a number of difficulties, for example; I had to use a specific filter on my camera in order to capture the computer screen, with out static appearing in the shot, another problem was the weather. Over the holidays snow hit England and since a number of my shots were to be filmed outside, this became a slight dilemma. However before Christmas the snow began to thaw which allowed certain walk ways to be free - this let me film the leather boots walking down the street (shot 22).

One shot that I was unable to film due to the weather was shot 20, where the audience can see the tail of the coat flapping behind the street corner and then disappear. The tripod became extremely unstable due to the grit and ice, and the result was the shot being incredibly shaky because of this. This shot is one of the easiest that I can film so I will be doing that shot along with several other quick shots this weekend.

During the next few days I will be filming the victim scenes and uploading 'behind the scenes clips' of me filming. I will also be recording the voice over monologue, which I have handed in for drafting, when I record the voice over monologue I will use the edited/drafted script, so I can have a better quality of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment