Thursday, January 20, 2011

Filming Post Five

I am nearing the end of my film opening project; I have filmed the vampire and the victim scenes separately while tonight I will be shooting the killing of the victim and the destroying of the victims evidence.

The filming that I did yesterday and today taught me that when filming certain scenes the outside elements that we are unable to control, a good example of this is when we were filming the Vampire walking down the pathway to the victims house, a group of walkers passed us which ruined that shot. Because of the outside elements, continuity becomes a lot more difficult. Yesterday the weather was perfect sunny and bright, very easy to film in however today the frost was back which had the potential to ruin the shots I was going to film, however with a series of video effects the difference is unnoticeable.

I have also realized that it is a lot easier to film when you have a few willing friends/a little sister - who are willing to help. Both yesterday and today I have had help from my friends which reminded me how many people must be involved behind the scenes of a film or television show.

I will be uploading a video tonight of some behind the scenes footage which links in with my earlier post 'Filming Post Five' I would have uploaded it sooner if it wasn't for the amount of filming I had to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment