Friday, December 10, 2010

Filming Post One

I have decided that, next week on the 15th and the 16th, I plan on filming my first footage. The shots I will be shooting will be the ones of the Vampire gearing up, as I stated a plain room would be needed and there is a plain in the Library in my college where I can film. Of course I will need to take into consideration the amount of time I will need however I have a series of free periods, and friends/actors on free periods as well, which would allow me to film.

I will be taking pictures of the shot and the actors involved, I may post an actor portfolio later once I have decided on the cast.

Prop/Thing List for the 16th & 17th;
- Plain room
- Long coat
- Boots
- Gun/ Gun Holster
- Knife/ Knife Holster

I have also discovered a website where I can browse and find un-copyrighted music, that I can use in my opening. Despite the fact that I will be using a voice over monologue there is a section if footage which will need backing with a soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment